By replacing your existing elevator with the KONE NanoSpace® DX you can redefine the elevator experience with built-in connectivity for improved people flow and a new and inspiring user experience that really connects – on every level.
The KONE NanoSpace DX completely removes the need for a machine room, meaning that replacing your elevator frees up valuable space for more profitable purposes
Thanks to our streamlined installation process and ultra-compact technology, we can install a new, energy efficient elevator that's up to 50% bigger in as little as two weeks. ISO energy consumption classification: B. KONE NanoSpace fullfils the requirements of the European elevator standards EN81-20 and EN81-50.
- Digital connectivity – Make sure your building is set up for the future with smart solutions and services enabled by cloud connectivity based on KONE application programming interfaces (APIs).
- A completely new kind of user experience – Redefine elevator rides in your building with new material, lighting, and signalization options.
- Guaranteed compliance – Your new elevator will comply fully with all applicable codes and regulations, including those related to accessibility, vandal-resistance, and operation during a fire.
- Easy to upgrade – With easy digital integration and the possibility to upgrade in the future as your needs change, you’re all set to add new connected services as and when you need them.
- Eco-efficient performance – Best-in-class eco-efficiency, save energy and reduce your building’s carbon footprint with our eco-efficient hoisting, lighting, and standby solutions.
- Space efficient – Installing everything inside the elevator shaft frees up space for more profitable use. Completely replacing your elevator can improve accessibility with a bigger car and wider-opening doors – and allow you to reclaim the machine room as rentable floor space.